The problem that you usually find with tents is that there simply isn’t enough room for everyone. Even tents that say that they are rated for the number of people that you have in your camp group – or family – do not work out as well as you’d like.
You don’t want everyone sleeping shoulder to shoulder, but instead, to be comfortable in the tent. That’s exactly where the Coleman WeatherMaster 10 Person Tent shines.
Features / Benefits
- Let’s start with the brand. Coleman is a very solid company when it comes to making tents. They know camping and they know people who camp. This tent is made for that hobby specifically and is extremely high quality.
- This tent is made from polyester taffeta and features a 75D 450mm PU coating for increased strength and protection.
- If you want a tent that will both protect you from the weather and let you enjoy it when the weather is nice – this is the perfect one for you. Here is what you get as far as weather features: a sunroof that allows you to let in the sunshine when you want to and a rain fly that protects you when the weather gets wet.
- You also get some new technology created by the Coleman Company with this tent. The hinged door is a really nice features, especially since you have so many people coming in and out.
- This is a huge tent. You can fit ten people in there with a little room to spare or if you just want the extra space, you can fit three queen beds in there.
- The center height and almost all of the tent is tall enough to stand up and walk in – for nearly everyone. The center is 6 feet 8 inches tall.
- This is such an easy tent to set up. The pole sleeves are continuous and the poles are all color coded to make setting up in minutes a breeze.
- Offers a 1 year limited warranty and Coleman’s patented “WeaterTech” system to keep out the rain.
What Makes It Different
This tent offers everything that you could want with a ten-person tent. Most tents offer almost everything, but this truly has every feature you could want with a tent this size, and a few that go above and beyond.
The only drawback with this tent is that it can be difficult to get back into the bag once you have it out for the first time and set it up. This challenge can be easily overcome with practice however.
Plans / Pricing
The price is absolutely incredible. For about $180 you get a ten-person tent which means that you save big, considering that a two-person Coleman tent can start at about $40.
A no-brainer. Get this tent. It has everything that you could want and the price is just perfect. For a large family or a small one that wants to camp in luxury, this is the perfect tent.